IWS is an award-winning, national advertising agency with a passion for creating brilliant content. We are looking to add an Account Coordinator to our growing DC office.
As a member of our Accounts Team, the ideal candidate must have a passion for developing, executing, and managing effective marketing campaigns for clients. The Account Coordinator will work with our Creative, Technical, and Accounts teams to create multi-platform, digital campaigns for a wide variety of government, political, non-profit, and trade association clients.
The ideal candidate is also a creative thinker, strong writer, and energetic team member. IWS clients operate at the statewide and national level, and the Account Coordinator will be expected to be comfortable managing multiple communication and advocacy campaigns, while constantly looking for new messaging and marketing opportunities on behalf of our clients in a fast-paced, collaborative office environment.
- Assist in planning and executing online marketing campaigns to achieve measurable goals for an array of clients
- Work with the Creative and Technical teams to develop content for email campaigns, online advertising, and social media
- Create and manage multiple editorial calendars to update client websites and social media
- Generate reporting on client campaigns and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with client relations and business development by participating in meetings, calls, and creation of pitch materials
- Two to four years experience in marketing or client service position at an agency or in a comparable client-services role
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with audience building and content marketing on major social media platforms
- Experience with email marketing, including copywriting and execution for email campaigns
- Experience with content management systems for website management
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and SEO techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of HTML
- Passion for digital marketing and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques
IWS has been in business for 17 years and is a privately owned company with offices in DC and Phoenix. Our DC office is easily accessible by Metro.We offer competitive benefits, which include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and vacation. The IWS work environment is creative and fast-paced.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com and include Account Coordinator in the subject line.