IWS, a national digital agency, is seeking an Account Manager in our Washington, DC office.
The Account Manager will work with our technical and client teams to develop and execute multi-platform digital campaigns for a wide variety of government, political, non-profit, and trade association clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is a creative thinker, strong writer, and energetic team member. IWS clients operate at the statewide and national level, and the account manager will be expected to be comfortable managing multiple communications and advocacy campaigns while constantly looking for new messaging and marketing opportunities on behalf of our clients in a fast-paced, collaborative office environment.
- Assist in planning and executing online marketing campaigns to achieve measurable goals for a wide variety of clients
- Work with client and technical team to develop content for email campaigns, online advertising, and social media
- Create and manage multiple editorial calendars to update client websites and social media
- Generate analysis and reporting on client campaigns and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with client relations and business development by participating in meetings, calls, and creation of pitch materials
- Work with executives, account team, and creative team in both our Washington, DC and Phoenix, AZ offices
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or client service position at an agency or in a comparable client-services role
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with audience building and content marketing on major social media platforms
- Experience with email marketing platforms, including copywriting and execution for email campaigns
- Experience with content management systems for website management
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and SEO techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HTML, especially Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of current affairs, Congress, and the legislative and campaign process
- Passion for digital marketing and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques
- Agency experience a plus
IWS has been in business for 17 years and is a privately owned company with offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Washington, DC. We offer competitive benefits that include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation. The IWS work environment is creative and fast paced.
To apply: Please send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.