IWS, a national digital agency, is seeking an Account Manager in our Phoenix, Arizona office.
The Account Manager will work with our technical and client teams to develop and execute multi-platform digital campaigns for a wide variety of government, political, non-profit, and trade association clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is a creative thinker, strong writer, and energetic team member. IWS clients operate at the statewide and national level, and the account manager will be expected to be comfortable managing multiple communications and advocacy campaigns while constantly looking for new messaging and marketing opportunities on behalf of our clients in a fast-paced, collaborative office environment.
- Assist in planning and executing online marketing campaigns to achieve measurable goals for a wide variety of clients
- Work with client and technical team to develop content for email campaigns, online advertising, and social media
- Create and manage multiple editorial calendars to update client websites and social media
- Generate analysis and reporting on client campaigns and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with client relations and business development by participating in meetings, calls, and creation of pitch materials
- Work with executives, account team, and creative team in both our Washington, DC and Phoenix, AZ offices
- Minimum 3 years plus experience as an Account Manager at an agency or an in-house marketing position
IWS has been in business for 18 years and is a privately-owned company with offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Washington, D.C. We offer competitive benefits that include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
The IWS work environment is creative and fast paced. To apply: Please send a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.