IWS, a national advertising agency committed to excellence is seeking a Videographer/Video Editor in our Phoenix office who can do it all - write, direct, shoot and edit - to work with our clients and internal projects. IWS is a national ad agency that has a wide variety of clients. The candidate needs to have the ability to creatively produce marketing videos for outside clients as well as the company that include story-driven “sizzle” reels as well as graphically-driven web videos.
- Directing and filming non-professionals as they share tips and strategies that will be distributed via social media, websites, blogs and more.
- Editing scripts and coordinating the production
- Create news style interview pieces that will be used to showcase an entrepreneurs story
- Editing the videos into strong, narrative short pieces
- Delivering final videos that blow the socks off our customers
- Must have a great ear for audio along with video composition
- Will manage and maintain our small in-house video studio
- Manage all aspects of studio shoots.
- Must be a desktop editing wizard that is comfortable working on tight deadlines.
- You are able to share a portfolio of videos you've created that clearly demonstrate your abilities. These can be weddings, events, business videos, personal videos or anything that shows your skills. But even more important than your filmmaking skills are your positive people skills
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
- Must be comfortable editing on a MAC using: Adobe Premiere and ProAdobe After Effects.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Solid green screen filming and editing experience a must
- Comfortable shooting with cameras and Smartphones.
- You don't mind answering questions or making people comfortable with your process.
- You are a strong writer/director and can help people structure their content/stories and present well on camera
- Cinematography, newsroom or on the job experience a must.
IWS has been in business for 18 years and has offices in Phoenix and Washington, D.C. We offer competitive benefits that include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation. The IWS work environment is creative and fast paced. We are committed to excellence, working smart and the professional growth of the people on our team.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.